PowerLog Evaluation License Request
Explore this powerful petrophysical analysis software! Obtain your free 30-day evaluation license today.
- License and software installation support
- Free access to an online PowerLog seminar covering:
- PowerLog orientation
- LogPlots, Cross Plots, and Histograms and LogPlot editing modules
- PowerLog’s interactive features
- Consultation with a Jason Petrophysicist when you need additional help
- Regular communication from the Jason Support Desk
- Access to videos that show PowerLog’s extensive functionality
PowerLog® is available for the following operating systems: Windows XP SP3, Vista, and Windows 7 (both Professional and Home Editions).
Step 1: Download the zip file JasonPreInstall.zip and run the JasonPreIntall.exe it contains. This tool gathers Host IDand COMPOSITE details from your computer, and posts them to the screen in a file named JasonPreInstallOutput.txt. These details are required to generate your license file.
Step 2: Fill out the form below. Be sure to enter the Host_Name and COMPOSITE information gathered in Step 1. After you have successfully submitted the form, delete the JasonPreInstall zip file, executable, and output text file.